Thank you to Romance Book Junkies for this challenge!
Ok, here’s a historical romance reading challenge. Now, if I read the instructions correctly you do one a month. That is read/review it. I am waiting on some clairfication on that. But alas I now have three I am in. I would love to know if there is a reading challenge for Thrillers/Horror stories. That I would SO love to do. I will be using a lot of my piles of books that I have here at my house for these challenges. With winning parnormal, historical, and just romance books I have plenty. Best part is after I read/review each one of those books, I will be giving them away! So, lots of book giveaways coming!
1. Please post the challenge button on your blog sidebar.
2. Sign up using the linky tool below. Please put your name and your blog name in the linky tool. (example: Danielle @ Romance Book Junkies)
3. The challenge is to read 12 Historical Romance novels in a year. Each month you will post your review using the linky tool in that months post. Your book can be a paranormal, fantasy, erotica etc. as long as it takes place in history and is a romance novel. If you have a question as to whether your book qualifies you can email me at email@example.com. You can also use the same review for other challenges as long as its ok with the other blog.
4. Every month there will be a chance to win a bookmark made by Miss Bohemia similar to the ones pictured on her website here so go check them out.
5. At the very end of the challenge who ever has read their 12 books will be entered to win a grand prize.
6. All the giveaways will be international.
7. Be prepared to have some fun.
0 of 12 Books
Good Luck again to all that particapte! I will be using this post to list my books/reviews!
1. Scandal of the Year by Laura Lee Guhrke – Reviewed – TBD
< img src="http://sweepingme.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/sigsweep_edited-1.png"/>